Thursday, January 29, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thank you for stopping by! Let's all take a moment to introduce ourselves!

My name is Katie and I would like to be completely upfront with you. I honestly have no idea what I am doing here, please bear with me. I decided to start a blog because recently my family and I have begun cutting out all the junk in our diets and around our home in general. This requires more work, but it is worth it! We will get to more of that later though. :)

A little bit about me now that you know what I will be doing here. I am a wife and mother. I have my 9 year old daughter, my 7 year old daughter, and my 8 year old step son. I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my family. We are nerds, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am a great friend(I feel like I'm tooting my own horn here, but I know that I am a great friend.), I have helped so many friends in time of need and I enjoy doing so. I'm a bit crazy, eh?

That being said, please take a moment to introduce yourself. I will have a worthwhile post for you in the next few days.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment